What is the correct spelling for ITE?
This word (Ite) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ITE
- ate In the twinkling of an eyelid, the Cat leaped on him, and ate him, feathers and all. Emulate, the truth dilate Special date, the animal we ate – Mediate by INXS
- bite And as Amelia begged that he might be left, and as it was evident that he would bite any one who tried to take him away, he became established as chief nurse. Take another bite It'll be alright – Dangerous Tonight by Alice Cooper
- cite His 'Lowry,' 'Francella' and 'Aaron Harwood,' to cite a few of the stories, meet the test of artistic stories....
- ice I feel as if the ice were giving way under my feet."
- ike Ike smiled to himself as he heard the question.
- ire They might expect, he said, a terrific storm of grey arrows, and Odin's ire.
- item That she was better, was a very small item.
- kite Then we started out, and up went the kite like a bird.
1 words made from the letters ITE
3 letter words made from ITE:tie.