What is the correct spelling for ITEM01?
This word (Item01) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ITEM01
- ate He cried all the time, except when he was eating or sleeping, and he slept only a little of the time and ate a great deal of it.
- atm In fall 2008, during that years financial crisis, Burr said he was going to an ATM every day and taking out cash because he thought the financial system was going to soon collapse.
- atom Then the dream slowly faded, and as reality took its place I knew that I was that atom!
- em For those Plays which he has taken from the English or Roman history, let any man compare 'em, and he will find the character as exact in the Poet as the Historian.
- item The "Pygmie" formed a somewhat remarkable item of her dowry.
- stem Now see how that beautiful stem of white lilies is choked and covered up.
- tam We've been thinking, Tam and I, what would become of England, should Scotland make a separate peace?
- team I'll hire you to team it for me all the rest of the winter.
- teem The California railroad, if built by way of the South Pass of the Rocky Mountains, will follow up the valley of this river, in which case this fertile valley will soon teem with populous villages of civilized men, instead of the few squalid, thieving diggers who are now its sole tenants.
- term At the present moment that lady is not mad at all, in the proper sense of the term."
- time There was no time for more.
- tm Abstractly, if one regards Q as a principal bundle independently of its realization as a reduction of the frame bundle, then the solder form consists of a representation ρ of G on Rn and an isomorphism of bundles θ : TM → Q ×ρ Rn.
- tom When Tom roused Archer in the morning it was to show him a surprising view.
- tum There was a sort of a trip and dance and a rum-tum-tum in Davy's rap that always made Nelly's heart and feet leap up at the same instant.
- ute Ute Indians, 77, 212 " council, 114-16 " treaty, 116, 136 " princess, 117 " village, 118 " lost among, 120 " chiefs, 114-15, 125 " dance, 133 " generally, 134 " squaws, 135
- Idem Seven years have passed by since our sojourn in Brabant-sad and solitary; -oh no, I cannot be so wicked-so ungrateful, as to assert it has been; that portion of time having fled in the happy home of my beloved Lord, and along with my alter idem, my second self, as Cicero expresses it, my adored Adelaide.
- I'm "If I'm not mistaken here she comes now," said Tom suddenly.
- It Is it a phantom of air,-a bodiless, spectral illusion?
- Tim Tim knew what he had written, for in his hat was another letter from Melinda, for his mother, which he had opened, his feet going off into a kind of double shuffle as he read that Ethelyn had returned.
- items The principal items of this great scheme are: 1. The improvement of the lake front.
- DEM Dem lebees dey go jes lak so much straw er hay.
- ITO Praemium Imperiale Architecture Laureate – David Chipperfield Pritzker Architecture Prize – Toyo Ito.
- DIEM The apprentice received the same when he worked for the estate on his own days, Friday and Saturday; and whenever they were valued for the purpose of purchasing the remaining time of their apprenticeship, the planter upon oath stated that their services were worth at least 1s. 6. per diem to the estate, and the apprentice had to redeem himself at that rate.