What is the correct spelling for ITENARAIES?
This word (Itenaraies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ITENARAIES
- Arteries With the tingling of the alcohol in his arteries his dreams expanded-and he drank more.
- Deaneries As to the deans, not seeing a clear way to satisfy aspirants for future vacancies in the deaneries, he became more than usually vague, but seemed to imply that the Bill which was now with the leave of the House to be read a second time, contained no clause forbidding the appointment of deans, though the special stipend of the office must be matter of consideration with the new Church Synod.
- Entries I glanced through the entries till I came to the very last the poor man had made; and then I sat up and opened my eyes very wide indeed.
- give facts
- Itineraries It must, of course, be understood that there is some thirteenth century glass which will not be visited by us, but any one who has followed these itineraries will have seen all of the best.
- Ordinaries At all the cross-roads and court-houses there sprang up taverns or ordinaries, and in these the men of a neighborhood would gather, and over a bowl of punch or a bottle of wine, the expense of which they "clubbed" to share, would spend their evenings.