What is the correct spelling for ITES?
This word (Ites) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ITES
- ides Pompeius, B.C. 49, left Brundisium on the Ides of March, the 15th.
- item His wrist watch seemed to be the only item missing.
- ives Anna St. Ives would win a savage heart!
- Its "And of course it will soon get used to doing without its mother.
- ties "You speak of ties of blood; say rather, the ties of shame!
- Utes He declared that they had kept a sharp watch, and that it would have been impossible for the Utes to have discovered them without being seen.
- Ines The Marines, at a word from their officer, turned to go, taking the prisoners with them.
- Mites They are like rats in a mansion, or mites in a cheese, bespeaking the antiquity and fatness of their abode.
- cites Of this he cites many instances, and asks if, in case of a servile insurrection, Congress would not have power to interfere, and to supply money from the funds of the whole Union to suppress it.
- bites In general, try to make it as low as possible and to get your blankets on top where the pack rope "bites."
- sites 27. 3075 For the number and the sites v.
- items The two next items are in precisely the same position.
- ices Follow me; I seek the everlasting ices of the north, where you will feel the misery of cold and frost, to which I am impassive.
- rites From hence we may perceive how little, in later times, even the native Egyptians knew of their rites and history.
- KITES The kites know it!
- it's How do you know that it's all true?