What is the correct spelling for ITINERY?
This word (Itinery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ITINERY
- artery The artery should pass farther on, thus you by reason must know an obstruction has limited the flow of blood, and the tumor is only an effect, and obstruction is the cause of all abnormal deposits, either from vein or artery.
- artillery Osterhaus to advance a force of cavalry, artillery and infantry and bring on the battle.
- atone In other parts girls take a pride in preserving their purity, but atone for it by a dissolute life after marriage.
- deanery A day or two before the Bishop left London he instituted his friend Stephen de Cressingham to the Deanery of Cranwich-in the west of Norfolk-which had fallen vacant, but there is nothing to show that the vacancy was due to anything out of the common.
- entry But, mother, I haven't heard him pass through the south entry,-have you?
- bat it around
- be the mend
- dialled back