What is the correct spelling for ITSOWN?
This word (Itsown) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ITSOWN
- arson While they are seldom guilty of murder, they frequently commit arson , through carelessness, or with the idea of destroying their homes because they think them too small, or wish to get rid of the vermin in them, such as rats.
- artisan At this time every laborer and every artisan offers sacrifices and prayers to his tools.
- astern Unshipping the rudder and laying one oar astern , Scudamore fetched along the inner row of piles, for he durst not pass under the drawbridge, steering his boat to an inch while he sat with his face to the oar, working noiselessly.
- atone He crossed the room suddenly and leaned over her:-Amabel darling,-what must I do to atone ?
- disown A somewhat serious situation was thus created, and Edward, not unnaturally, took advantage of it to disown the Treaty of Northampton, which had been negotiated by the Mortimers during his minority, and which was extremely unpopular in England.
- edison Clemens would have invested heavily in this, too, for he had implicit faith in its future, but the 'Fernseher' was already controlled for the Paris Exposition; so he could only employ Szczepanik as literary material, which he did in two instances: "The Austrian Edison Keeping School Again" and "From the London Times of 1904"-magazine articles published in the Century later in the year.
- ibsen As an artist Ibsen is to a considerable extent the master of Tchekov; but, as art is the last thing to which an English Intellectual pays attention, this fact has been overlooked.
- Aston Mr. Aston talked to him in a friendly gossiping way, then looked across at Aymer with a faint nod.
- Addison These letters are in the handwriting of Charles I., Paoli, Lord Bacon, Alexander Pope, Lord Chesterfield, Nelson, Lord Shaftesbury, Addison , the late Duke of Wellington, and so on.
- Alison Alison came in almost immediately after the children, and then, after a longer interval, Harry, looking red and sleepy, took his place by the table.
- ATS The Anti-Terrorism Squad, Indian ATS The Special Tactics Group (formerly Anti-Terrorist Squad) of the New Zealand Police
64 words made from the letters ITSOWN
4 letter words made from ITSOWN:inst, itno, iton, iwon, nito, nits, otis, owns, ownt, sion, siow, snit, snot, snow, sown, stow, swot, tion, tons, town, tows, twin, twos, wins, wits, wont.
3 letter words made from ITSOWN:ion, iso, iwo, nit, not, now, own, sin, sit, son, sot, sow, tin, ton, tow, two, win, wit, won, wto.
5 letter words made from ITSOWN:isnot, niwot, nowts, oints, ownit, sitno, siwon, sonti, stown, tinos, tions, tonis, tosin, towns, tsion, twins, winos, wonts.