What is the correct spelling for ITUNE?
This word (Itune) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ITUNE
- atone The voice of the first officer could be heard above the din, endeavouring to atone by courage and coolness in the actual disaster for his recklessness in causing it.
- attune In fact, there is little or nothing which it has not meant in its time; and now, having attained that deep spiritual inwardness which we have been recently told is lacking in poor Goldsmith, we are requested by Mr. Shorthouse to refrain from all brutal laughter, but, with a shadowy smile and a profound seriousness, to attune ourselves to the proper state of receptivity.
- bat it around
- dialled back
- dune At the top of a high dune, surmounted with considerable difficulty, Mr. Wade stopped.
- etna The building up of the Grand Canary by subaerial eruptions, several thousand feet thick, went on simultaneously with the gradual upheaval of the earliest products of submarine eruptions, in the same manner as the Pliocene marine strata of the oldest parts of Vesuvius and Etna have been upraised during eruptions of Post-tertiary date.
- Eton There have almost always been Eton men in the University crews, and since 1861 there have sometimes been as many as five in one crew, and certainly as many, if not more, in every 'Varsity' race.
- immune You and Peter are immune, so I sha'n't waste any of my precious ammunition on you.
- intone So Polly soon learned to intone the service, not the words, but exactly the intonation.
- iodine He could smell fish and iodine and waste, the odor of the Hudson as it passes the city.
- stun Flash full in his eyes the blue lightning of steel, And stun him with cannon-bolts, peal upon peal!
- tine He went even more hastily than might have been expected from the adaman-tine attitude he had just previously assumed.
- tone "A friend of religion," was the answer, in the same low tone.
- tun If this Jesu's servant will not drink, then tear open his mouth, put a tun-dish therein, and pour down a good draught till the knave cries 'enough!
- tuna If you see red blood boil up through the water, you may be sure that Tuna has been killed.
- tune But that's an old tune," said Dot.
- tuner And he who mingles music with gymnastic in the fairest proportions, and best attempers them to the soul, may be rightly called the true musician and harmonist in a far higher sense than the tuner of the strings.