What is the correct spelling for IU?
This word (Iu) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IU
- a finishes
- a go go
- a go-go
- au Au revoir, and waving her daintily-gloved hand, she flitted from the room.
- BU No, I will to Ireland to his Maiestie: Farewell, if hearts presages be not vaine, We three here part, that neu'r shall meete againe Bu.
- cu The Charopes were denominated from a temple, and place called Char-Ops, or Char-Opis, locus Dei Pythonis: and the Cyclopes were, as I have before supposed, denominated from Cu-Coel-Ops, or Cu-Coel-Opis, the temple of the same Deity.
- Du A well-known man at Du Toit's Pan in the early days was "Old Moore."
- eu In its defence were assembled the Constable of France, with the Counts of Eu, Guignes, and Tancarville.
- gu On the return trip the men missed one of their companions, Gu-ma'-nub.
- i'd If I was a man I'd give you something for this.
- I'm I'm going to do it.
- ia Julia turned to her father, and saw written plainly upon his face a confirmation of her fears.
- If If I do not the works of My Father, believe Me not.
- ii Monatschrift fur neue Literatur und Kunst, ii.
- il You were not thinking of getting married in April next?
- in What did they do in there?
- io When Frank checked in at the Io with his cargo I don't think I ever saw a happier mech.
- iou And then, says the artless Frenchman, still improving on his English, you should respond thus: "Bigod, sol drink iou agoud oin."
- ir Plet-ir, Blades of grass.
- It It is only half past eleven.
- iv 4; 1 Kings iv.
- ix 10-13, St. Mark ix.
- lu When they were seated, and the attendant had brought them fruit and dishes of food, he poured out a full cup of hot wine and offered it to her, saying: "I have something to ask of you, ma-ma Lu.
- mu There was a large gang of insurgents who came across the Mu River one day, and robbed one of his villages, so a squadron of cavalry was sent in pursuit.
- nu Nu, what shall I do?
- pu Tiki-pu looked after the blinds, and mended the paper window-panes, which were often broken when the apprentices threw their brushes and mahl-sticks at him.
- ru This word is apparently not connected with our root, though it means to root out, but ultimately belongs to a root ru which appears in Lat.
- Tu Here is an illustration of its effective use in the air "Connais-tu le pays?"
- U O. C. Hamlet, U.S.A. Arctic Revenue Service.
- wu Wu was also of this opinion and accordingly gave orders to his men.