What is the correct spelling for IVA?
This word (Iva) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IVA
- diva Diva was very ingenious: she used up all sorts of odds and ends in a way that did credit to her undoubtedly parsimonious qualities. I?m a diva, (I?m a) diva, diva, (I?m a) diva, I was born like this; I was born for this, It?s the way I?m a diva-diva! – I'm A Diva by Lil Mama
- ia -Contributed by R. Snyder, Glidden, Ia .
- ida Let me see," tapping off the names on her fingers, "there's Mabel, and Stella, and Frederica, and Angiola, and Trotty,-she's only four,- and Mary Pender, and Ida Regan,-she's real pretty; that makes seven: I think that's all."
- ira "Ah, ca ira , ca ira "-she laughed, humming beneath her breath a few notes out of that terrible song.
- iv 207. Charter renewed, iv .
- iva In Latin it is termed abiga, easily corrupted to "iva"; and the Danes knew it as Winter-grunt, or Winter-green, to which appellation it may still lay a rightful claim, being so conspicuously green at the coldest times of the year when trees are of themselves bare and brown.
- ivy She went down, helped by feet and hands, and by ivy and sheet, almost exactly as she had planned to do.
- siva It was the robe of the White Priest of Siva .
- va Se no va el otero a Mahoma va ya Mahoma al otero.
- viva Ouro Preto took charge of the government in June, 1889, and shortly dissolved the Chamber after some bitter debates in which, for the first time in Brazil, the cry of "Viva a Republica!"
- Ava I'm thinking he might remember when he had nae candles ava in his auld hoose.
- I've But-father, I've been doing it too."
- Ova But to catch the perfect insects themselves, I adopt the following plan: Anobium striatum commonly deposits its ova in beech wood, and is more partial, apparently, to that than any other wood.
- Via "I'll bet we're the first bunch to find the promised land via the underground railway," laughed Ralph, as they gazed about them, undecided in which direction to proceed.
- Ivan "You know, Ivan Andreievitch, he is really not at all well; I sleep in the same room.
- Eva Sir Boemund Altrosen's love had proved genuine, and she would reward him for it; but the heart of the pretty creature opposite to her was also filled with deep, true love, and she would do everything in her power for Eva , whom she had loved ever since her affliction had touched her tender heart.
1 words made from the letters IVA
3 letter words made from IVA:iva.