What is the correct spelling for IVER?
This word (Iver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IVER
- aver But it suited the French Emperor to aver that the quarrel was about Poland rather than the Continental System, and the scene just described is a good specimen of his habit of cool calculation even in seemingly chance outbursts of temper.
- diver This is a swimmer, sir, this fellow-a diver, Lord save us!
- ever 4143. Do you ever get money?
- fiver Now, Brown, shall we divide the balance,-a fiver a piece?
- giver I am the centre, the life giver.
- I've I've never thought of it.
- ives Heaven bless my Anna St. Ives!
- liver Well, after I eat a little liver and bacon, and so on, which Ma had fixed for me, and cried some, which made me feel better again, I started out for drill; which means that now comes the real important part of what happened and the true measure of the tale, as the poet says.
- over But she wasn't sorry when it was over, for all that.
- river I pushed him into that terrible river.
- un plugs
- un plumbed