What is the correct spelling for IVLALGE?
This word (Ivlalge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IVLALGE
- aflame The contact set him aflame .
- alger Alf and Alger murdered Hagbarth's brothers, Helvin and Hamund, but were killed in their turn by Hagbarth and Hake.
- allele Finally, the A allele is an incomplete dominant to B with respect to [Phe], as 60 uM < 120 uM << 600 uM.
- avenge This morning I would have said that my country would avenge me; I cannot say that now, for England has deserted us, and I have no country.
- average I reckon I'll average well.
- divulge Whatever it was that Vitelli wrote to Ramiro, this gentleman was not minded to divulge it.
- enlarge There's going to be a meeting of the bank officers just after the fourth, as they've decided to enlarge their board of directors, and add at least one 'rising young farmer' as he put it-And oh, Sylvia, he asked if I would allow my name to be proposed!
- enlarger It remaineth therefore, that as your Lordship from time to time vnder her most gracious and excellent Maiestie, haue shewed your selfe a valiant protectour, a carefull conseruer, and an happy enlarger of the honour and reputation of your Countrey; so at length you may enioy those celestial blessings, which are prepared to such as tread your steps, and seeke to aspire to such diuine and heroical vertues.
- evolve She had put all of her autumn allowance for dress into a set of furs, those being something which no ingenuity could evolve at home.
- flag With regard to the black-flag-and-no-quarter agitation, he said people would talk a great deal, and even go into action determined to give no quarter; "but," he added, "I have yet to hear of Confederate soldiers putting men to death who have thrown down their arms and held up their hands."
- flake Again a flake comes and says: "I am so to be pitied.
- overlarge To the workingmen such control would mean the right to steady employment, the right to a living wage, and the appropriation of economic surpluses by the state for the common good-be they in the form of rent, excessive profits, or overlarge personal incomes.
- overlie The ruins of the great Roman buildings which overlie its earlier strata have proved, perhaps, too serious an impediment to the excavators and too seductive a prize.
119 words made from the letters IVLALGE
4 letter words made from IVLALGE:aevi, alvi, avgi, egli, elia, elli, elvi, evil, evli, gael, gale, gall, gell, giel, gila, gill, give, glia, ieva, igel, ilva, ivel, laev, lagi, laie, lail, lave, lavi, leal, lega, legi, leil, leiv, levi, liel, liev, live, llve, vage, vale, vali, veag, veal, vega, veil, vela, veli, viae, vial, viel, vila, vile, vlei, vlie.
3 letter words made from IVLALGE:age, ail, ale, ali, all, ell, evl, gal, gel, iga, ige, ill, iva, lag, lav, lea, leg, lei, lev, lgv, lie, liv, lvi, vie.
5 letter words made from IVLALGE:agile, aigle, aille, alevi, aliev, alive, alleg, egill, eliav, evill, galie, galle, galli, gavel, gavil, gavle, gella, gelli, geval, gevil, gilla, gille, glial, ilave, ileal, leali, legal, legia, leiva, leval, liegl, llave, llega, lleva, lliga, valle, velli, viale, viall, villa, vlaie.