What is the correct spelling for IVOR?
This word (Ivor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IVOR
- avon On February 2nd, he returned to the Gambia in the Avon with three companies of the 1st West India Regiment and one of the 2nd West India Regiment.
- avow The other cause is the ill-repute that has been attached to those who avow themselves as being without religion.
- diver While in Malta, and before he started back in The Diver with the mummy, he wrote me an account of the transaction.
- ever Would there ever be happiness for her?
- favor Say, darling, do me a favor.
- fiver I'll ride the blanky horse for a fiver, and I'll feel the blanky quids in my pocket before I get on.
- giver The resplendent image of the Giver of all Good.
- io Her right arm resting on her knee supported her head, and her back was towards the door by which Mario entered, so that though he advanced to where she sat, she did not see him.