What is the correct spelling for IVROY?
This word (Ivroy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IVROY
- afro In 1959, Mongo Santamaria recorded "Afro Blue", the first jazz standard built upon a typical African 6:4 cross-rhythm (two cycles of 3:2).
- airy However, Le Beau, looked after by Peggy and Margot, who was devoted to him, was extremely well pleased, and extremely happy in his light airy French way.
- aviary The Dean and Chapter indulged her in the whim, and she was allowed to keep a kind of aviary in her private seat.
- every I call on every one for help.
- fiery When the sun goes in a shadow flies over; when it comes out again it is fiery.
- fry In the same year that Joseph Fry published his Specimen of Types, Caslon the Third also published a specimen-book of sixty-two sheets, in every way worthy of the reputation the firm had established.
- ira The threatened punishment of the prince is quick, while that of the gods, however just, is certainly very slow- Ut sit magna, tamen certe lenta ira deorum est.
- ire For once he fain had quenched the Maenad's fire; And of the tuneful Nine provoked the ire.
- iv 326. Description of Ireland, iv.