What is the correct spelling for IWAIT?
This word (Iwait) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IWAIT
- await "And then," said I, "we must await the explosion and trust to the mercy of Heaven to help us."
- wait Perhaps you'd better not wait up for him.
- wart I'm awful glad to see yu-this yere wart of a town needs siftin' out.
- watt After Heron many others attempted to use controlled steam to produce force, until, in 1764, James Watt made discoveries which paved the way for the modern steam engine, constituting him virtually the inventor of the type.
- whit There has been no redemption; the sufferings of mankind are every whit as great and unjust as they were when Jesus came.
- wit "Get you to your cabin and rest, for I may want your wit again.
- Waite Ask for Mrs. Waite , the wardrobe woman.
- awaits "Nelatu," he said, "what anguish awaits me?