What is the correct spelling for IYING?
This word (Iying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IYING
- ailing Mr. Gaythorne was an ailing man, and needed medical care.
- airing Storks are privileged, as from earliest times, to build on the flat roofs of the city houses, and, therefore, are still besought by amorous natives to carry love's greeting to the women who take their airing on the house-tops in the afternoon.
- haying "It's a great day for haying," I said.
- toying Boughs above them, pine-tops toying with the sun that here and there reached through like fingers pointing at them from the far, pure purple of the sky.
- Guying Presently the group of older fellows, having grown tired of guying the "kids," dived into the water.