What is the correct spelling for JABBAWOCKY?
This word (Jabbawocky) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JABBAWOCKY
- bigwig Some bigwig woman re-divorced.
- cabbage I would ask the Cabbage, because I know it has a good heart, but I heard the Fig-tree say the other day it wouldn't give a fig for its stories, they are so vulgar.
- cobwebby It nestled in the cobwebby corners, perched on the books, spun golden threads from beam to beam, and it rode astride on every shaft of sunlight, which, reflected from the opposite windows, crept along the leather backs of the books.
- garbage We note how his sneaking pride seems to feed even on the garbage of his degradation.
- guesswork But, apparently, Bettins got his stakes and his friends' back and the men with whom he had returned hastily staked out their own claims, all feverishly and by crude guesswork.
- jawbreaker Well, we must come here again some day, said Mr. Maynard, and see if you remember all these jawbreaker names.
- quebec In the closing years of French dominion the total population of Quebec, Montreal and Three Rivers, the only towns in the province, did not exceed 13,000 souls-about the population of Boston.
- Carbolic The instruments should be placed in a two per cent water solution of carbolic acid.
- marking up