What is the correct spelling for JABBINGS?
This word (Jabbings) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JABBINGS
- jabbing And what a futile way to use it-jabbing down at you from overhead!"
- Jibing In the hall she stopped at the mirror, jibing at the image confronting her.
- Jobbing There are in the Cape Legislature some few members supposed to be "low-toned" and open to influence by the prospect of material gain, but, though I heard of occasional jobbing, I heard of little or nothing amounting to corruption.
- Jibbing The chief had always been a decent sort, he had imagined, and here he was jibbing at a little thing like this.
- cabins Men, women and children quietly went to the block-house, or stood in the door-way, or beside their cabins , watching the movement of the soldiers.
- carbines You should of seen 'em, a forest of Sharpe's carbines , a regular circulating library of Beecher Bibles.
- jabbers And you must know, sir, that one of summer's day there comes a knock at our door as sends my 'eart into my mouth and makes me cry out, "The coppers, by jabbers !"
- gabbing I remember seeing Struthers run gabbing and screaming about the room and then try to bury herself under her mattress, like the silly old she-ostrich she was, with her number sevens sticking out from under the bedding.
- backings Corridor backings for all doors.
- beings Twenty-six grey, hopeless beings who had not even been waiting.
- cabbies "Princes, dukes, waiters, cabbies , stewards; all you do is look at them, and they become slaves.
- garbing As fast as it could be accomplished they had been stripping the clothing from dead and wounded soldiers and garbing themselves in it with the purpose of deceiving the outposts of Reno's command and surprising the Americans as soon as day broke.
117 words made from the letters JABBINGS
5 letter words made from JABBINGS:agins, asing, babin, babis, bagis, bagni, banbi, bangi, bangs, banig, banis, bansi, basij, basin, biang, bigan, bijan, binga, bings, bsing, gabbs, gabin, ganis, ganji, gibba, gibbs, ginas, ibans, isang, jangi, jiang, jiban, jibbs, jinas, jsing, nasib, nisba, nisga, sabin, sabji, saing, sangi, sanji, siang, sigan, sijan, sinag.
4 letter words made from JABBINGS:agni, asin, babi, bags, baig, bang, bans, basi, bgbi, bias, bija, bins, bnai, gabs, gain, ganj, giba, gija, gijs, gjin, inga, ings, jain, jang, jibs, nabj, nabs, nagi, nags, nbbj, ngbs, nijs, njai, sang, sanj, sian, siba, sign, sing, sinj, sjin, snag.
3 letter words made from JABBINGS:ain, ani, ans, bag, bai, ban, bbs, bib, big, bin, bns, gab, gas, gib, gin, iga, jab, jag, jan, jib, jig, nab, nag, nib, nig, sag, sib, sin.