What is the correct spelling for JABBOT?
This word (Jabbot) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JABBOT
- abbot Your father-abbot has transferred you to my tutelage.
- cabot In Edward Everett's Memoir, found in the first volume of Mr. Webster's works; in the life of Mr. Webster by George Tichnor Curtis, and in Henry Cabot Lodge's Daniel Webster, in the American Statesman Series, the student has exhaustive, scholarly, and judicious estimates of Mr. Webster's work.
- jabber I would thankfully have excused myself; for though I could jabber French pretty glibly, I was very little accustomed to write or translate it.
- jabot He wore shoes with silver buckles, knee-breeches, a snuff-colored frock coat, a lace jabot , and an outlandish gray hat with wide brim and long-haired surface that might have come out of the ark.
- Abbott At about the same time I corresponded with Mr. Abbott , the principal of the Academy, in regard to terms, board, etc..
- jabbed At which Mr. Hiscock winces like he'd been jabbed with a pin.
- jabots Then a clean napkin was tied about the neck of each guest,-that their jabots might not get soiled with milk,-and a cup of bread and milk placed in front of each one.