What is the correct spelling for JABOB?
This word (Jabob) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JABOB
- bob I went to the address Bob told me, in Islington, but I found they had all gone.
- cabot You see, I have to think about success for Stephen Cabot , too."
- carob I longed to run forth and stop him, but my courage was not prompt enough, and I shamefully shrank away behind the trunk of the carob -tree.
- gabon tier rating: Tier 2 Watch List - Gabon is on the Tier 2 Watch List for its failure to provide evidence of increasing efforts to combat human trafficking in 2007, particularly in terms of efforts to convict and punish trafficking offenders; the government has not reported the convictions or sentences of any trafficking offenders; the government did not take steps to reduce demand for commercial sex acts (2008)
- jab Can't you grant my playmate Miss Waddington a feminine jab or two?
- jabot "A deep claret, with diamond buttons, jabot , and ruffles, Mechlin lace-"
- jacob "Of course, Jacob doesn't know, and I shouldn't have snapped him up so quick.
- jacobi After a few days spent at Pempelfort, during which Georg Jacobi joined them, the two brothers accompanied Goethe to Cologne on his homeward journey.
- job 1. That of Job .
- kebab Cherry kebab is a specialty dish from Aleppo, the largest city in Syria with heritage and history.
- nabob Even his credit was not bettered by bills at long periods; he does not pretend that he raised any money upon them; nor is it conceivable that a banker at Benares would be more willing to honor the drafts of so miserable, undone, and dependent a person as the Nabob of Oude than those of the Governor-General of Bengal, which might be paid either on the receipt of the Benares revenue, or at the seat of his power, and of the Company's exchequer.
- JABS And under this constant pressure, these nightly little thrusts and jabs, Deborah would grow rigid with annoyance and impatience.