What is the correct spelling for JABOBS?
This word (Jabobs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JABOBS
- jacobs Jacobs analyzed the bark and isolated an amorphous resin of yellowish color and very bitter taste.
- bobs At last Bobby saw bearing down on him a magnificent bobs that had not before appeared.
- jobs He had once confided to Mr. Chippenham, the third officer, that "there was jobs goin' just now, soft things, too, if y' only wait."
- JABS He stepped in and slammed two fast, hard jabs into the point of the Nipe's snout, jarring the monster backwards.
- jabots The gentlemen wore high collars and lace jabots .
- jambs There are the jambs of the old fire-place where the poet warmed himself and combed wool, and began to think for all time.
- nabobs The astonished Nabobs began for the first time to understand that the glory of France was not invincible, that a new star had arisen before which the star of Dupleix must pale, and might vanish.