What is the correct spelling for JABUARY?
This word (Jabuary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JABUARY
- bakery In the presence, therefore, of the impending calamity, the village government had decided to take over the bakery -it had found an old man and a very young apprentice who would do the work, but each citizen was requested to declare the number of persons composing his household and in order to economize flour, so much bread would be allowed per bead and each family must come and fetch his supply at the town hall between eleven and twelve o'clock!
- barbary The envoy's love for mankind was so great that he could not bear the thought of hostility between the Americans and the Barbary States, and he suggested that everything might be happily arranged for a million dollars or so.
- bare For a long while Anne Masters sat there in her bare room.
- bray Perhaps they are derived from fey or foy, spry, wry, wreak, brew, mow, fry, bray , say, work.
- burr Aaron Burr was vice president of the United States when he shot Hamilton.
- bury I will bury it very deep.
- canary It was in the act of passing through the hall on its way upstairs, followed by a boy carrying a canary in a cage.
- gary "Lie down, Gary , and take it quietly," said Dr. Sandford, putting his hand on his shoulder.
- jab Jab your hay forks clean through the scoundrels!
- jabber He heard them address each other with a rapid guttural jabber .
- january S. January 3. Dear Gordon: You are right to be annoyed.
- jury How, I ask you, can the discovery of that map affect your case or influence the decision of the jury ?
- quarry His quarry had walked into an ideal place for their meeting.
- Barry "Nevertheless, there must be no suspicion about any of our transactions," said Barry . When I'm with you like Tony Terry, say my name more times than Bloody Mary Kinda scary gettin more head for stones than cemetaries Motown done ran through more halls than Barry At school, in the Hall gettin busy like Arsenio – Let Me It Now by Nelly
- Aubrey Miss Aubrey did not speak for a few moments.
- Cary And therefore you ought to haue most speciall regard of that poynt, and so to plant, that the naturall commodities of the place and seate may draw to you accesse of Nauigation for the same, or that by your owne Nauigation you may cary the same out, and fetch home the supply of the wants of the seate.
- Jubal This that I have played is the ancient music of the world-the music of Jubal and his comrades.
- Barr El Barr is probably the secret name that Rrisa would not divulge.
- jabbers It does not cry "Tuwhoo, Tuwhoo," as the poets would have it, but laughs, jabbers , squeaks and chants clamorous duets with its spouse.
93 words made from the letters JABUARY
3 letter words made from JABUARY:aar, aba, aby, ara, arb, ayr, baa, bar, bay, bra, bur, buy, jab, jar, jay, raj, ray, rub, rya.
5 letter words made from JABUARY:abjar, abuja, aruba, aybar, ayuba, bajar, bajau, bajra, bajur, baray, barua, bayar, braya, bruja, buaya, burya, jabra, jarba, jbara, jruby, juara, jurby, rajab, rajub, uraba, yajur.
4 letter words made from JABUARY:ajab, ajar, arab, araj, arau, arby, arua, aruj, auja, aura, aury, ayar, ayub, baju, baur, baya, bayr, braj, bray, brya, buja, bura, burj, bury, jabu, jbar, juab, juby, jury, raaj, rabu, raby, raja, raju, raub, ruba, ruby, ruja, ryba, ubay, uray, urby, uyab, uyar, yabu, yuba, yuja, yura.