What is the correct spelling for JAC?
This word (Jac) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAC
- ac Inter multiplices calamitates, quibus Ecclesia Dei luctuosis hisce temporibus undique premitur, recensenda profecto est pravorum librorum colluvies universum pene orbem inundans, qua per nefarios ac perditos homines divina Christi Religio, quae ab omnibus in honore est habenda, despicitur, boni mores, incautae praesertim juventutis penitus labefactantur, et socialis quoque consuetudinis jura et ordo susdeque vertitur, et omnimode perturbatur.
- jab We shall have the krises, and if they seize either of us, the other must go down and try and jab his kris into the beast's eyes.
- jack He was beginning to half dream about it, when he heard the warning cry of Jack , coming nearer and nearer, ahead of him.
- jag Boys, he said, if we stop here talking, there won't be much time left for a jag when we make the Butte.
- jam She did touch it, and she felt there was some hard thing in it: that could not be jam !
- jan "He's a brave man," he whispered, and drew Jan ie's arm within his own.
- jar Then opening the larger jar , he took out a writing he found immediately inside.
- jaw He grew ugly, his jaw dropped open, his eyes were full of lust, cruelty was writ upon his countenance.
- jay "Sammy Jay did me a good turn," thought the hunter, "although he doesn't know it.
- lac The last Quarterly Meeting of the year was held in Fond du Lac May 31st, 1845, Rev.
- mac Mac wagged a head like a harvest moon.
- pac As in 2014, the PAC identified six critical races in hotly contested, swing districts with climate change leaders, for whom it implemented a paid, social media campaign.
- sac "Fate, not I, has determined my cul-de-sac in life," rejoined her companion.