What is the correct spelling for JACCHIC?
This word (Jacchic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JACCHIC
- bacchic It was not formal dancing, and it was not at all a Bacchic rout: rather they flitted hither and thither on the turf, now touching hands, now straining heads to one another, crossing, meeting, parting, winding about and about with the purposeless and untirable frivolity of moths.
- jaw I ought to have given him one in the jaw !
- jaws She shut her jaws close, and looked the picture of postponement.
- jazz The gilded palaces along the front keep deplorable hours, polluting the night air till dawn with indefatigable jazz : but at the pensions of the economical like the Normandie, early to bed is the rule.
- jew I promised everything to quiet her, and after spending several hours in her company I returned home, determined to give the Jew a bad quarter of an hour.
- jewish The school days ended, perhaps, when He was fourteen, and He was asked, as every Jewish boy was asked, to choose what trade He would learn, for every boy had to learn a trade.
- joke "We won't joke about it, if you please.
- joy I wish you joy of them both."
- juice You can start feeding them the juice again."
- juicy For dinner Good Bird has only dried meat and the sweet, juicy berries.
- jokes "Oh, no sir, that is only one of Garry's jokes .
- juices It was as if he had wrenched a peach from the tree and had hastily set his greedy teeth in it-one almost saw the juices running down his chin.