What is the correct spelling for JACCOB?
This word (Jaccob) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JACCOB
- carob From Avjila the road wound round grassy hills and through richly wooded slopes, where the crimson berries of the carob -tree hung over our path and the leaves of the golden plane dazzled our eyes in the sunlight.
- cob Well, you see this yer cob .
- jab Dorgan goes up an' shakes his fist at him, an' th' la-ad gives him a jab with his bayonet that makes th' poor ol' man roar like a bull.
- jack "Well," said Jack , "what say you to that?"
- jacob Jacob, a fine lad of ten or twelve years, though he looked older, seemed somewhat disappointed, as he had expected to have gone to sea with his father and brothers.
- jacobi In the course of the editorial the following statement is made: "Many honors have been showered upon Dr. Jacobi , but probably none will be more brilliant than the fact that he was one of the first to fearlessly discuss the question of birth control."
- jacobin He even went so far as to treat the supposition of the growth of a Jacobin spirit in England as a libel on the nation.
- jacobs Then they lifted Jacobs on to the hatch, and when he had gone, Jock.
- job An' to come back to our job .