What is the correct spelling for JACJ?
This word (Jacj) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JACJ
- hajj And our salutation to the Hajj Muhammad ben Ali, and his brother, and their father, many thousand salutations.
- jack I can't let you go, Jack .
- jacks So faithfully did the little boy practise that the spinet was soon quite worn out and new jacks , or hammers, had to be made for it.
- jacob It was not quite dark, and Jacob Van Ariens stood on the stoop, smoking his pipe and talking to a man who had the appearance of a workman; and who was, in fact, the foreman of his business quarters in the Swamp.
- jag However, I think the old style of courting is the best, because you can generally stop a jag before it gets to the undertaker.
- jock Jock Furgusson is infinitely more wonderful and artistic to me than the pyramids, for he can imitate accents so as to make you gasp; he spots anyone's nationality instantaneously-before you have opened your lips he knows your county!
- Jacky "Jacky, dear," she asked hoarsely, "have they taught you at Oxford to speak like that?"
- Jake "Let go, Jake ," he said.
- JAGS I had sold him a few little jags by lugging stuff in and was getting tired of this sort of business.