What is the correct spelling for JACOB?
This word (Jacob) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JACOB
- cob I nodded an inquiry, being engaged with the mealie cob , the eating of which occupies the mouth too fully for speech.
- jab He threw me back with no gentle hand, and was squeezing the life out of me to make me open my mouth, when I gave him a jab in his side.
- jack "You have it, then," cried Jack , eagerly.
- jacob Jacob will look after mother, and I would rather share whatever may happen to you," he said.
- jacobi On July 13, 1919, "The Call" published an editorial on Dr. Abraham Jacobi who had recently died.
- jacobin Next to religion, property is the great point of Jacobin attack.
- jacobs Jacobs, Charles M.-The Story of the Church.
- job They got the job .