What is the correct spelling for JACUB?
This word (Jacub) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JACUB
- cab "Outside in the cab .
- club To-day, also, I leave the Anita Lawton Club .
- cob Mr. Kirke himself insisted on accompanying them on his cob until he had seen them clear of the woods on the high ground.
- cub Did you see that pet cub of yours with the big rebel?
- cuba Deep Harbor gave me many opportunities to curse the proximity of the island of Cuba to the United States.
- cube Supposing we construct three closed vessels, each to contain 1 cubic foot, the first being a cube , the second a cylinder of length equal to its diameter, and the third a sphere.
- curb The hansom jolted to the curb and halted.
- gab Your gift of gab doesn't go with me," yelled Belllounds, as he swung up on the hub of the wheel.
- jab With one vicious jab of the spur I led them, a thin wedge of tempered gray steel, battering, gouging, rending a passage into that solid blue wall.
- jack "Yes; but there is another condition, also," said Jack , quietly.
- jacks We've got to tie up these jacks ."
- jacob Jacob Riis in this way made the slums a nuisance to rich residents in New York City and stimulated tenement reform, building of parks, etc.
- jacobi On July 15, 1919, there appeared in "The Call" the letter of the director of the birth control league similarly praising the late Dr. Jacobi : "...
- jacobin If any of the French Jacobin leaders are spoken of with hatred or scorn, he falls upon those who take that liberty with all the zeal and warmth with which men of honor defend their particular and bosom friends, when attacked.
- jacobs There, she says, "could Bill Jacobs lean against a rail, with a clay-pipe in his mouth, and a terrier under his arm, close beside the Earl of Guilliadene, with his cigarette and his eye-glass, and his Poole-cut habiliments."
- jag Because we set our fool eyes on beauty in distress we cross a jag -cure with a reform school an' set up to herd th' cussed thing!
- jib I seen the jib flying in the wind and the rail ripped up, and you and the old man was standing right there.
- job But drivin' ain't all this here job ."
- jug Judy got up and reached from a high plate rack a funny, glazed Toby jug .
- jujube "And now," said Halliday, also rising, "don't you think it fair that you should start out with the idea of adding a few bricks of your own, and all of a better make than those of your remote ancestor, Jujube , or that nearer one, your father?"
- scab The International Boatmen's Union refused to allow their boats to be used for "scab coal" or to permit their members to steer the companies' boats.
- Jacky Who knows that, but for the deficiency his greed caused, more of that ill-fated party might have held out until the succour arrived, guided by the heroic black, Jacky , who risked his own life to save that of his master, and whose name is as worthy of being held up for honour as that of the white man's for contempt.
- CB Air Vice-Marshal Ian Brackenbury, CB , OBE, FIMechE, CEng (born 28 August 1945) is a former senior Royal Air Force officer.