What is the correct spelling for JAD?
This word (Jad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAD
- bad I don't think you've made at all a bad beginning.
- cad 36 'You are an ill-bred c-cad.
- dad Jack had appeared suddenly, and his manner was different from that with which he used to face dad . The spittin' image of his dad But he'll have more common sense Than his puddin'-headed father ever had – Soliloquy by Frank Sinatra
- fad This custom became a great fad and Professor Gowell and Director Woods have preached it far and wide. So reminisce on the things you had 'Cause you having money was just a fad – The Loot by Ant Banks
- gad "Gad, sir, no bones broken, but a good deal of 'possum scratching about the head for such a little throw like that.
- jab The spades of the mates, keen-edged, and mounted on long poles with which they jab downward from the cutting stage, chock into the blubber and draw a deep cut along the chosen line....
- jade A saucy-looking jade , as one might wish to see!
- jag She might imagine I'd got on a jag !
- jam We tried them cooked with sugar as jam , and though the others liked them very much, I could not touch them.
- jan "Lord a-mercy, Jan e," he said to his wife, "what is the world coming to?"
- jar Fortunately, however, after crawling back through the first narrow passage, we found some fragments of a broken water-jar, with which the Indians returned and brought us enough to cool our tongues.
- jaw Jacqueline's pretty jaw fell in wonder.
- jay Sammy Jay had hunted everywhere through the Green Forest.
- lad "It don't hurt us, lad .
- mad Your father's mad at Jimmy?
- pad Alvays you vimmen are too soon; it may be he are goot, it may be he are pad ; I do not know.
- rad Rad himself, hearing the noise of our arrival, came to the door to meet us. He was quite composed again and spoke in his usual manner.
- sad "I'm very sorry-because they were all lovely," Francie went on to Gaston with sad eyes.
- tad "And some day I'll get up a real dinner for you and Bunny and daddy and Uncle Tad and the ragged man and Eagle Feather," said the little girl.
- wad It wad hae saved an awfu' deal o' fash!
- Had I know you had.
- Jed "No, it isn't Mr. Jed Winkler's monkey and Aunt Lu didn't come, but I wish she had," answered Sue.
- JD Brain JD , Curran MA, Donaghey T, Molina R.