What is the correct spelling for JAE?
This word (Jae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JAE
- jab He raised a knee and drove it into the groin of the jamadar; then in the slight slackening of the holding arms as the Bagree shrank from the blow, he struck at the bearded chin; it was the clean, trained short-arm jab of a boxer.
- jade I do love the humour of the jade very well.
- jag "I know of nobody more of a disciplinarian than Sergeant Smith," said the other sarcastically, "particularly when he is getting over a jag.
- jam Molly," as that young lady came running towards him with lingering traces of jam upon her flushed countenance, "you have arrived just in time.
- jan And you, Jan, you don't say a word!
- Jake Jake looked from one to the other and then back again.