What is the correct spelling for JAIE?
This word (Jaie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAIE
- jade He tossed back his curls, and looked smiling out through the window at the blue sky; that steady, brave, honest smile, which will meet Fate in every turn, and fairly coax the jade into good humour. You go out to the bar after you get paid You see the little surfer girl with eyes of jade – A Selection by fishbone
- jail "You're a big fool, Dan, and serve you right if Walters lands you off to jail ; but I don't wish you no ill. Man from the whore house and me from the jail, I just settled down to get a piece of her tail. – The Christmas Song by KORN
- jain The Jain s have had, and still maintain, a reckoning from the death of the founder of their faith, Vira, Mahavira, Vardhamana, which event is placed by them in 528 B. C. This reckoning figures largely in the Jain books, which put forward dates in it for very early times.
- Jane Sweet Mary Jane With eyes like the rain – Late Night Radio by David Gray
- Jaime The Count de la Saulay and Don Estevan alone remained in the sitting room with the young ladies, upon receiving a sign from Don Jaime .
- Jake Jake, let's hear from you. Who was the inspiration for the Shamrock Shake It`s good old reliable Jake – Good Old Reliable Jake by Unknown Author
- Janie "Janie wasn't lost," interrupted that small maiden in drowsy tones.