What is the correct spelling for JAILINGS?
This word (Jailings) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAILINGS
- Filings Before this I filed down a whole sixpence, and the filings I melted into a good round bullet, with some clean lead.
- Killings There were nine killings one day, but that's above the average.
- clings The infection clings to a stable for years, in many cases rendering it impossible to preserve and raise the calves.
- callings Lawyers, doctors, actors, newspaper men, and book-lovers of divers callings and degrees of iniquity were on hand at half-past ten o'clock, or continued to drop in toward midnight.
- jailing In our last talk together you had something to say to me about our not keeping up with the change in public sentiment; public sentiment has changed; changed so far that it is coming to demand the punishment of the great offenders as well as the jailing of the little ones.
- darlings A man is not easily roused, nor brought back; but I am back now, darlings.
- failings The virtues and failings of humanity are hinted at with gentle irony.
- sailings Father Fontanel held a bright, substantial warmth for his isolated spirit-and the Panther was among the imminent sailings.
- palings Just without the wicket gate a goat standing upon his hind legs, his fore legs placed against the palings, is industriously nibbling the tenderest leaves of the shrubs and trees which he can reach.
- ceilings The dining-room was a small salon, oak-panelled, and with low ceilings.
- mailings Sometimes we send special mailings.
- pilings For hours he had lain in patches of shade watching the cloud shadows on the fields, and the great up-pilings when storms were coming, rising black-bosomed against the blue.
- railings Cabs were passing, and couples were loitering slowly along the road, keeping as close to the railings as possible, though the trees had as yet no leaves to cast shadow upon their embraces.