What is the correct spelling for JAILTIME?
This word (Jailtime) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JAILTIME
- calumet These Savages are for the most part tall, and very well shap'd, cover'd with a sort of Robe made of Beavers and Wolves-Skins, or of black Squirrels, holding a Pipe or Calumet in their Hands.
- clime By thy winter's stainless snow, Starry heavens of purer glow, Glorious summers, fervid, bright, Basking in one blaze of light; By thy fair, salubrious clime; By thy scenery sublime; By thy mountains, streams, and woods; By thy everlasting floods; If greatness dwells beneath the skies, Thou to greatness shalt arise!
- gilt 8vo, cloth extra, gilt, 7s.
- guiltily The young man looks up guiltily.
- jailed Do criminals viciously and voluntarily arise among us, eager to lead hunted lives, eager to be jailed at intervals, eager to crawl in the dark, dodge policemen, work in stripes and die in shame?
- jilt "You are a jilt!
- jilted "Too loud," whispered Peckover critically as the jilted swain passed him.
- jolt M. Mauperin, seated next his daughter, held a pillow at her back, against which she fell after every little jolt.
- jolting When Jess and her mother had gone, driving off in their high, jolting buggy, Davey and Mrs. Cameron went indoors together.
- kilt Ken wore a short, kilt-like affair.
- kilter Then, too, machinery has one thing in common with man: they occasionally get out of kilter at the very time you expect most from them.
- mealtime He was now a strong little fellow, three months and a half old, and never neglected mealtime.
- playtime She did her best to overcome these by crowding the child's playtime full of all the little womanly arts possible.
- quilting And there were quilting parties and housewarmings and house-raisings-one that was of great importance to Caleb Hazel and to Chad.
- ultimo Again he read it, this time aloud: "Yours of the fourteenth ultimo received and contents noted.
- Calmed But"-she calmed down-"I wouldn't permit that sort of thing.
- Calmer Outside in the air I shall be calmer."
- Claimed These interesting objects claimed the attention of Herschel during his memorable researches.
- Jilting And this was in the month of January of the year 1779. As for Aloysia, she had cause enough to regret jilting one of the greatest, as well as one of the most gentle, souls in the world.
- goes haywire
- un realities
- un reality