What is the correct spelling for JAIM?
This word (Jaim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JAIM
- aim The political aim of bringing pressure to bear on England with a view to the raising of the blockade was not realized. Still a good enough aim To take half of the blame – It's What I'm Thinking by badly drawn boy
- jail Why, he'll put you in jail. And me from jail I just settled down To get a piece of her tail – Jingle Balls by KORN
- jain The Jain Bants are strict vegetarians, and they abstain from the use of alcoholic liquors, the consumption of which is permitted among other Bants, though the practice is not common.
- jam The road was clear to Forty-second; there a dense jam of cars, teams, and carriages blocked the crossing. Don't turn the hovian jam Work the peddles To the medal You got the whole crowds in sham – Automatic Lady by Dima Bilan
- Jaime But of the moste parte of others, it is lyke the present, leavyng the fyrst persone, whiche is nat in the imperatyve synguler nombre, as in this verbe jaime, tu aime, il aime, nous aimons, uous aimes, ilz aiment; which his present is that is a lyke in the imperatyve, leavynge the fyrst persone, sayeng aime tu, aime cil, aimons nous, aimes uous, quilz aiment; puttyng ever the pronowne after the verbe.
- Jim Jim whispered back fiercely.
- Jami The greater part of his Jami- or collection of five romantic poems, are about Khosraw and Shirin, a king and his betrothed; Magenoon and Leila, a lover and his beloved.