What is the correct spelling for JAIN?
This word (Jain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JAIN
- cain Conductor Fuller had it lifted upon the track, and then debated with himself as to whether he should go back for his engineer, Jeff Cain, who, with Mr. Antony Murphy, had been left far behind. All your daddy's fought in vain Leave you with the mark of cain – Become You by indigo girls
- fain Elizabeth would fain raise the knight, telling him it is unbecoming for him to assume so humble an attitude beneath the roof where he has triumphed over all rivals, and she tenderly asks where he has lingered so long.
- gain I resolved, however, to gain his consent if I could.
- jail The Strange Occurrences in Canterstone Jail.
- jain The colossal Jain figure of Gomatesvara, Gummatta, or Gomata Raya, at Sravana Belgola in Mysore,  is represented as surrounded by white-ant hills, from which snakes are emerging, and with a climbing plant twining itself round the legs and arms.
- jan Jan glanced about him, bewildered.
- join How is it that Kentucky does not join hands with her sister states?
- main This lack was at last filled by a party of hunters who ventured across the narrow channel that separated the main island from Tortuga.
- pain "One, however, that gives neither pain nor trouble.
- rain The rain had come too late to help the farmers, he was thinking.
- vain It was in vain that I protested that a couple of knaves might surely be found.
- wain She preferred not to offend Wain; she was far away from home and in a measure in his power, but she dreaded his compliments and sickened at his smile.
- Lain The former had lain down to die within fifty yards of shelter and salvation.