What is the correct spelling for JAK?
This word (Jak) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAK
- ak Akbank established Ak Securities in 1996, Ak Investment Fund in 1998, Ak Asset Management Company and its Private Banking Department in 2000.
- jab Rhues went backward and down, unbalanced by the first shock, crushed by the second; and the third, a repeated jab of the left, caught him behind the ear and stretched him helpless in the dust.
- jack "It is not nonsense, Jack .
- jag "Well," he summed up, "he certainly has a jag , but it's a royal jag !"
- jam I will just taste a bit: the jam will hide where I take it from.
- jan Then Jan ie saw him.
- jar And, as it happened, the next evening after Haroun had opened the second jar of ointment, he attended Zobeideh's entertainment.
- jaw His jaw set, and his eyes continued to regard me with an evil glow.
- jay You see, just as he was getting ready to step out from his hiding-place, Sammy Jay arrived.
- jfk Warrantless entry into the apartment of a former CIA employee Opening of mail to and from the Soviet Union from 1953 to 1973 (including letters associated with actress Jane Fonda) (project SRPOINTER/HTLINGUAL at JFK airport) Opening of mail to and from the Peoples Republic of China from 1969 to 1972 (project SRPOINTER/HTLINGUAL at JFK airport – see also Project SHAMROCK by the NSA) Funding of behavior modification research on unwitting US citizens, including unscientific, non-consensual human experiments.
- oak Growing on rotten wood, especially of oak .
- yak Though the game seemed plenty enough, they might not always be so successful in stalking it; and as the yak cow offered them beef enough to last for some days, it would not do to let the meat spoil.
- Jake "I'll get it, Jake ," he called.
1 words made from the letters JAK
3 letter words made from JAK:jak.