What is the correct spelling for JAKART?
This word (Jakart) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JAKART
- carat William Murray Bradshaw, ten years older than herself, a young man of striking aspect and claims to exceptional ability, had kept his eye on her of late; but it was generally supposed that he would find a wife in the city, where he was in the habit of going to visit a fashionable relative, Mrs. Clymer Ketchum, of 24 Carat Place.
- cart There I was, riding along by myself, and might have had a seat in the cart beside you."
- jackdaw The little Jackdaw said: "Their corners scratch me when I want to go to sleep; they are far worse than crumbs in the bed.
- jacket Do you see the red jacket he has on?
- jaguar For weeks you have been watched as a jaguar watches its prey, for it was feared that you would escape to the Teules, and we, your wives, have been watched also.
- jakarta Indonesia name: Jakarta geographic coordinates: 6 10 S, 106 49 E time difference: UTC+7 (12 hours ahead of Washington, DC during Standard Time) note: Indonesia is divided into three time zones
- karat 916—22 karat: historically the most widely used fineness for gold bullion coins; currently used for British Sovereigns, South African Krugerrands and American Gold Eagles900—one nine fine: mostly used in Latin Monetary Union mintage (e.
- Jake He wants me to train him for his go with Grasshopper Jake, and I did.
- Kurt Kurt Eisner, of Bavaria, after the overthrow of the German Imperial Government, sought to establish a federation of German republics under the head of Bavaria.