What is the correct spelling for JAKC?
This word (Jakc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAKC
- cake "But you can't judge a cake that way!
- jack What do you suppose gave Happy Jack his idea?
- jacks In one two tree month, you shall see a young captain returned to his contray dominion, and then you will go to his side and say Jacks , and he will make present to you a sack of silver.
- jag Fer other wimmin, when the'r blokes go crook, An' lobs 'ome wiv the wages uv a jag , They smashes things an' carries on a treat An' 'owls an' scolds an' wakes the bloomin' street Wiv noisy mag.
- jfk Castaneda wrote: "Based on the evidence, it is likely that JFK was killed by a coalition of anti-Castro Cubans, the Mob, and elements of the CIA.
- jock So Jock ran into the dark corner behind the chair; but, in his hurry, he tripped and fell, and the wee bannock jumped over him and flew laughing out at the door.
- joke A little joke like that; a little innercent joke .
- kc Brick Court Chambers was founded in 1921 by William Jowitt KC, later Lord Chancellor.
- Jacky But I am determined to re-describe Aunt Tommy, for the way Jacky has done it is just disgraceful.
- Jake How is Jake doing? Who`s the one man you can count on when your life is at stake It`s good old reliable Jake – Good Old Reliable Jake by Unknown Author
- JAGS I will drag thee at night over all the jags of Mount Pepanon, at the tail of a mad nightmare!