What is the correct spelling for JAKCET?
This word (Jakcet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAKCET
- casket It was upon that occasion, after returning from the church, that Lord Carboro' took a casket from his pocket and placed it in Claire's hands.
- gasket "Well, it has, and you'd better jump aloft and shove the gasket round it again.
- jacket He stood very straight, his hands in the pockets of his jacket .
- jackpot That's not too bad, although I hoped I had hit the jackpot at last.
- jacks Indeed, an hour later the youngest of the party came in at dark, carrying a pair of long-legged jacks , one of them young and fat.
- Jacketed A white-jacketed steward walked the decks, proclaiming to all and sundry that luncheon was being served.
- jackets But the interest of the Beresfords was concentrated rather on the gig that waited below, at the foot of the accommodation-ladder, with five blue-jackets in her.
- jacked I've jacked my job here.
31 words made from the letters JAKCET
3 letter words made from JAKCET:ace, act, aec, ate, cat, eat, ect, eta, etc, jak, jet, kea, tea, tec.
4 letter words made from JAKCET:atje, cake, ceka, ckat, ekta, etak, jack, jeck, kcet, tack, take, teak.
5 letter words made from JAKCET:cejka, jacet, jacke, tacke.
6 letter words made from JAKCET:jacket.