What is the correct spelling for JAKE?
This word (Jake) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAKE
- bake Bake it in a slow oven for half an hour and serve with slices of dry toast.
- cake Examples: bread, cake , meat.
- fake An ever-glorious fake , what you read in the paper! Well, it's real and it's fake And it's flamin' like a steak – Jagermeister Pie by beck
- hake Cynoscion analis (Jenyns, 1842) -- Peruvian weakfish Cynoscion arenarius (Ginsburg, 1930) -- Sand seatrout Cynoscion jamaicensis (Vaillant and Bocourt, 1883) -- Jamaica weakfish Cynoscion leiarchus (Cuvier in Cuvier and Valenciennes, 1830) -- Smooth weakfish Cynoscion microlepidotus (Cuvier in Cuvier and Valenciennes, 1830) -- Smallscale weakfish Cynoscion nannus (Castro-Aguirre and Arvizu-Martinez, 1976) -- Dwarf weakfish Cynoscion nebulosus (Cuvier in Cuvier and Valenciennes, 1830) -- Spotted seatrout Cynoscion nortoni (Béarez, 2001) -- Hake weakfish Cynoscion nothus (Holbrook, 1848) -- Silver seatrout Cynoscion othonopterus (Jordan and Gilbert, 1882) -- Gulf weakfish Cynoscion parvipinnis (Ayres, 1861) -- Shortfin corvina Cynoscion phoxocephalus (Jordan and Gilbert, 1882) -- Cachema weakfish Cynoscion praedatorius (Jordan and Gilbert in Jordan and Eigenmann, 1889) -- Boccone weakfish Cynoscion regalis (Bloch and Schneider, 1801) -- Weakfish Cynoscion reticulatus (Günther, 1864) Cynoscion similis (Randall and Cervigón, 1968) Cynoscion squamipinnis (Günther, 1867) -- Scalyfin corvina Cynoscion steindachneri (Jordan in Jordan and Eigenmann, 1889) Cynoscion stolzmanni (Steindachner, 1879) -- Yellowtail corvina Cynoscion striatus (also named Cynoscion Guatucupa) (Cuvier, 1829) Cynoscion virescens (Cuvier in Cuvier and Valenciennes, 1830) Cynoscion xanthulus
- jade It is true that there were treasures of art in Culver, glowing pictures of the early Flemish school, with their crowds of figures, each one a finished miniature, and behind the crowds the clear sky and translucent air; there were marvels of jade , and glorious little statues of silver and marble, but their delicate beauty was spoilt and lost in the riot of gorgeousness which framed them. Jealousy comes in the color of jade Do you have some pumps and a purse in this shade – Something in Red by lorrie morgan
- joke Now don't make a joke of That feeling I spoke of; – Black Mousquetaire, The : A Legend of France by Richard Harris Barham
- lake In Pakistan they took me sailing on a lovely lake In India they let me see a mongoose kill a snake – They Love Me by Unknown Author
- make Angels watching over me, every move I make, Angels watching over me! Angels watching over me, every step I take, Angels watching over me! – Angels by Amy Grant
- rake He handed me the parts of my hay-rake without a word.
- sake Throbbing and ceasing not for Christ's own sake? -- Big perilous theorem, hard for king and priest: `Pursue the West but long enough, 'tis East!' Oh, if this watery world no turning take! – Psalm Of The West by Sidney Lanier
- wake If I'm only dreaming Please don't wake me. Let the summer sun And Breezes take me. – Here I Am by Unknown Author
- Jane I'm much, much too concerned about Mary Jane . I'm all alone again, – Shallow days by counting crows
- Jake C. R. Shelby, reached the city to-day arm in arm with the notorious Jake Krantz. Nah ma, this is not your jake up This is what you call, 'Presidential Cake Up' – Hell Yeah Remix FT R.Kelly Baby And Clipse by ginuwine