What is the correct spelling for JAKED?
This word (Jaked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAKED
- baked After a short preliminary palaver, a feast of baked pigs and various roots was spread before us, of which we partook sparingly, and then proceeded to business.
- jacket Gabriel felt someone pulling his jacket , and turning, saw the gardener's widow.
- jaded Rosalind joined the brother and sister at breakfast, and her jaded looks more than confirmed Helen's report of the preceding night.
- jagged At this spot, the billows and surf raging madly round our tiny craft, the dark, jagged rocks threatening her on every side, and the deafening roar of foam and breakers were a novel experience which some of our passengers would apparently have cheerfully dispensed with.
- Caged And the heart, all the while, struggled and fluttered like a caged bird.
- Caked From his hair to his heels he was caked with dirt.
- Jawed At the extreme back of the scene, against the horizon, Mr. Mulworth crossed, with a thick-set, lantern-jawed, and very bald man, who was probably Jimber.
- Jerked It seemed a wonder that none of the men were jerked overboard.
- Joked His father pitied him so deeply, that he joked even about Hugh's faults, rather than give him present pain.
- Quaked The ground he won quaked under him.
- Raked Old things, which had no connection with the matter, were raked up.
- Waked Having slept during the night she did not retire to rest during the day, but let Giovanna go about her long neglected affairs and in her place looked after Gerald, who had waked from his deep sleep immensely refreshed.
- Jake How be you, Jake !"
- Jared He was from the first identified with the movement of thought, which came to be known as Unitarian, and gave to the body so-called a consciousness of its position and a clear statement of its convictions with his sermon delivered at Baltimore, in 1819, on the occasion of the ordination of Jared Sparks.
- faked The first thing he had done was to make a frantic, hasty inspection of the boat hull, the faked cellar floor, the imitation stone.