What is the correct spelling for JAKET?
This word (Jaket) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAKET
- cake "And Bunker likes cake , too," Sue said.
- casket Also to me, when I consider her hat, but, when she is bareheaded, I am more serious, for, then, she often looks like a real woman, possessing in her heart the golden casket wherein are locked the winged passions.
- gadget We made a telescope mounting once, for an observatory in South Africa, but compared to this gadget we worked on that one blindfolded!
- gasket Considerable annoyance may result by neglecting this precaution, from particles of scale, red lead, gasket , etc., out of the steam pipe, closing up the passages of the guide blades.
- joker Here was a quaint gentleman, indeed, and a great joker .
- junket Tell him, junket , I beseech you, tell him I hate the Spaniards and it would be my pride to be a Netherlander."
- racket And men are permitted to make that kind of a racket when a fellow wants to sleep!
- Caked The clouds in mid-heaven had caked into snowy jets of fleece, and now the full moon of April flooded the soaked pavements with pools of silver.
- Joked Sometimes she was with other girls, who laughed and joked about me, and asked whom I was waiting for.
- Quaked And his voice shook and quaked; it reminded Terry of the whine of a dog half-starved and come upon meat-a savage, subdued sound.