What is the correct spelling for JAMALL?
This word (Jamall) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAMALL
- camel The version Irene heard was that Royson's camel had fallen lame, and it was deemed safer he should hide until help came, than mount behind Abdur Kad'r and risk the slower journey.
- mall It was on Sunday, 3 July, when the Queen was going from Buckingham Palace to the Chapel Royal, St. James's, that, in the Mall , this boy was seen to present a pistol at the Queen.
- small This poor hope was a small comfort.
- Jamal Mohammed Jamal al-Layl, his extensive collection of books, ii.
- Camilla Revenge upon earth, my sons, for Camilla !
- Camille And according to all the demands of the other eye Camille knew that Attalie was honest, faithful.