What is the correct spelling for JAME?
This word (Jame) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JAME
- dame He demanded an interview with the duenna, whose name was Dame Gudule. You ain't my main dame I just beat you out the frame – Playas Rock by Hurricane Chris
- game You can't bluff me on this game. Now, what my B-dawg said, I respect the game GD's, Vice Lords, the Crips, the same – Real As It Gets by jay-z
- jade That is the most vicious jade of all. Him the whole was a scurvy trick, cleverly play'd, Out of spite and revenge, by a mischievous jade! – Black Mousquetaire, The : A Legend of France by Richard Harris Barham
- jam "Got him there," muttered the jam-maker. Of vino, bread & jam Home sweet home ???? Uncle Sam I'll take the stand – The Night You Murdered Love by abc
- jamb Its outlines were inseparable from the sky; but its great doors had been flung flush with their wall, which gaped twenty feet from jamb to jamb.
- james You can see Leather Jacket James And Jimmy fanned the flames – Glory by David Wilcox
- lame Their promotion's so lame They could never ever take it to the real ball game – Mercury Poisoning by graham parker
- name They could slander your name They could brand you with shame – The Pledge by Unknown Author
- same Have you ever laid awake at night and wondered `bout the same? Then you heard my voice a-singin' and you know my name. – TRAIN A-TRAVELIN' by Bob Dylan
- tame Wings shall not waft thee, but a flame Hot as my heart--as nobly tame: – To a Lady, Persuading Her to a Car by Rudyard Kipling
- Came What then if it came now? Which Venus hearing, thither came, And for their boldness stript them; And taking thence from each his flame, With rods of myrtle whipt them. – THE BAG OF THE BEE by Robert Herrick
- Fame He is singularly obliged to Common fame. My paradise, the fame That they pronounce my name. – Me! Come! My dazzled face by Emily Dickinson
- Jane And we'll bring back cheese for my Auntie Jane And some magic moon dust that'll stop the rain – Bike Ride To The Moon by XTC
- Jaime Political parties and leaders: Conservative Party or PSC [Ciro RAMIREZ Anzon]; Liberal Party or PL [Luis Guillermo VELEZ]; Patriotic Union or UP is a legal political party formed by Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia or FARC and Colombian Communist Party or PCC [Jaime CAICEDO]; 19 of April Movement or M-19 [Antonio NAVARRO Wolff]
- Jake Jake, who was driving the car, slowed up as he approached the flock. Jenny's got a job, a cat named Jake Thirty-one candles on her birthday cake – Somethings Gotta Give by LeAnn Rimes