What is the correct spelling for JAMIL?
This word (Jamil) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAMIL
- camel In case the unexpected happened, he fastened his camel to a loose stone behind the rock, and the poor animal knelt instantly, thinking that a night's rest was vouchsafed at last.
- email In 2017, Benchmark Email was named one of the "20 B2B Technologies To Try in 2017" by Forbes.
- jail "It was when the crew of the prize-schooner Mary Hollins were marched off to jail ," replied Marcy.
- jam Jam it a-weather, for your life!"
- jamb It was no trick now for Sara to tie her sons to an iron ring in the door jamb and, her strong legs straining and her sweat willing, undertake household chores of water lugging, furniture heaving, marketing with baskets that strained her arms from the sockets as she carted them from the open square to their house on the outskirts, her massive silhouette moving as solemnly as a caravan against the sky line.
- Jaime Leaders: Chief of State-Queen BEATRIX Wilhelmina Armgard (since 30 April 1980), represented by Governor General Jaime SALEH (since October 1989);
- Camilla Camilla Maurice, is she hurt?
- Gail Because after all, Gail was here first!
- Camille There were a few points in this case upon which Camille wished he could bring to bear those purely intellectual-not magical-powers of divination which he modestly told his clients were the secret of all his sagacious advice.