What is the correct spelling for JAND?
This word (Jand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAND
- band At the same moment the band began again; and somehow Nan, looking up, found before her some one who was no other than the young Lieutenant she had met at the beginning of the evening.
- hand I said, as I took her hand .
- jan 13,543. But you said you were charged with that in Jan uary 1866; was it before or after Jan uary 1866 that Mr. Irvine asked you to go in his Faroe vessel?
- land 5319. But you were not put out of the land ?
- rand The Boers who had lived on the Rand , except a few who came daily into the towns with their waggons to sell milk and vegetables, retired from it.
- sand You throw sand in the eye of Justice, eh?
- wand This wand was waving over the Brigade members, and had apparently its full supernatural effect, for one and all they stood rooted to the spot, staring with wide-open eyes.
- And I see it more and more.
- Jane Jane, you cannot mean it.
- Jana Ikh buri youju ana (aaja re) Hai bindiya puchyo jana (oh aaja re) – Shakalaka Baby by preeya kalidas