What is the correct spelling for JANE?
This word (Jane) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JANE
- bane Murkee, he bane sleep here yoost li'l whiles.
- cane His cane leaned against his knee, his gloves were in his left hand, while the right held Susanna's letter.
- dane Sit thee down, daughter of the Dane, and thank thy new gods for the past that hath been thine.
- jade Never mind the jade; she's all right now."
- jan Now, thirty-two or thirty-four men would not be too many for us, and it must be remembered that there were thirty-eight on board the Jane.
- Jake "The other two call themselves Gus and Jake.
- Janie Janie paused with a long breath.