What is the correct spelling for JAOCB?
This word (Jaocb) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAOCB
- cob He wore the broad blue bonnet, with a long blue coat and clear buttons, and boot-hose, and rode a very fine cob pony with a long tail.
- jab "If you think it's funny to jab a gun in a man's belly when he ain't lookin'-" "A gun?
- jack Jack Nugent looked up the road again.
- jacob "Well, I will, Jacob .
- jacobi "I was sitting alone in my room," says he, "at my father's house in Frankfort, when a gentleman entered, whom at first I took for Frederick Jacobi , but soon discovered by the dubious light to be a stranger.
- jacobin He gave me a letter for his brother, a Jacobin monk, and professor of literature at Pisa, where I stopped for a couple of hours on purpose to make the celebrated monk's acquaintance.
- jacobs Several of them asked in low tones, whether Jacobs was all right, and I told them, "Yes"; not saying anything then about his condition.
- job Bad job for her, as it turned out!
- jock Jock, who was smoking, quietly, on the chest next to me, took his pipe slowly out from between his teeth.
- CB In 1917, Edward Dyke Acland was appointed MVO and, in 1937, he was appointed CB .