What is the correct spelling for JAOCOB?
This word (Jaocob) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAOCOB
- cob He was smoking a cob pipe, of which he seemed quite fond.
- coco Not with this coco !
- jab "Thin Neale drew out thot hand of Durade's-the wan wot held the knife-an' made Durade jab himself, low down!...
- jack "I have never been at sea before," laughed Jack , "so I cannot be any more used to it than you are.
- jacob "You look as if you belong to John Jacob Astor's family.
- jacobi Jacobi, Heinse, Klinger, shared the same inspiration.
- jacobin They must know that France is formidable, not only as she is France, but as she is Jacobin France.
- jacobs Calef says, that, the day before execution, Margaret Jacobs , who had testified against him, came to the prisoner, acknowledging that she had belied him, and asking his forgiveness; "who not only forgave her, but also prayed with and for her."
- job It's a put-up job between you and him.
- jock "Jock," said I, "I am a stranger."