What is the correct spelling for JAP?
This word (Jap) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JAP
- bap BAP Coronel Bolognesi, commissioned in 1907, was an Almirante Grau-class cruiser BAP Coronel Bolognesi (CL-82), commissioned in 1959, was a Crown Colony-class cruiser BAP Bolognesi (DD-70), commissioned in 1982, was a Friesland-class destroyer BAP Bolognesi (FM-57), commissioned in 2006, is a Lupo-class frigate
- cap Why do you touch your cap?" [cam] click 'em [dmx] cap 'em [cam] stick 'em [dmx] tap 'em – Pull It by DJ Clue
- gap But an hour slipped away, and there was no gap in the conversation. TO THE NEAREST GAP ALL OVER THE MAP – Go by newsboys
- hap As he turned to help Hap Smith with the frightened horses entangled in their harness, the only words were his: "A couple of miles farther on you'll pass a ranch house. To grateful hearts; for by especial hap, Deep nested in the hill's enormous lap, – Sonnet V by Robert Louis Stevenson
- jab "Jab it down somewhere else," said Brownie.
- jag These thin places must be properly packed with paper or strips of board, otherwise the knife is sure to tear or jag, no matter how sharp it may be. This packing may be left in the book until the book is quite finished and then taken out.
- jam They picked fruit and helped Mrs. Benjamin and the cook to can the big supplies of jam and jelly for the school.
- jan The affair must simply go on from day to day, till one morning Jan must note that it was again the grandmother and no longer the girl who was following his cart.
- AP Toward the decline of day we passed the river Lewis, called, in the language of the country, the Sha-ap-tin.