What is the correct spelling for JAPA?
This word (Japa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAPA
- japan Whereas in others, like the United States and Japan , the mean is already well past three score and ten.
- jape "Then lead me thither," saith he, "And cease this jape of thine."
- java My good uncle, under whose patronage, forty odd years before, Colonel Kamworth had obtained his commission, undertook to effect the reconciliation between him and the Wallers, who now only waited for our wedding, before they set out for Hydrabad cottage, that snug receptacle of Curry and Madeira, Jack confessing that he had rather listen to the siege of Java , by that fire-side, than hear an account of Waterloo from the lips of the great Duke himself.
- papa I said, 'What is it, papa ?
- Jana After standing for a while in the attitude that I have described, testing the air with its trunk, Jana , for I will call him so, lumbered down the mound and advanced straight to where the elephant that I had thought to be dead was kneeling.
1 words made from the letters JAPA
3 letter words made from JAPA:jap.